Friday 18 October 2013

Twitter Reveals the Real Reason Dongho Left U-KISS

Idol group U-KISS member Dongho has revealed his desire to leave the entertainment industry for good following his retirement from U-KISS.

NH Media released a statement, saying, "Dongho has decided to permanently leave U-KISS and shut down all future activities as an entertainer immediately."

Dongho will not be with U-KISS for their new album, which is scheduled for a late October release.

Like Us on Facebook :

NH Media added that Dongho had lost the desire to pursue a career as an entertainer due to the weakening of his health. After a long and continued discussion with Dongho and his parents, they decided together that it would be best to accept Dongho's decision to quit the group and his career.

Dongho himself released this information saying, "The more I performed together with U-KISS, the more I realized that I didn't fit the mold of a star. I got tired of adjusting myself to fit a mold that wasn't me at all. I want to live as a regular person, not a star or an entertainer."

Dongho also requested that people do not take his pictures or videos from now on.

He was diagnosed with lung inflammation last year. He had surgery for the condition in November of last year and left a rather sad quote on his Twitter, which read "A person ruins his health to earn money, and he then spends that money to regain his health."

U-KISS fans have largely expressed sympathy for Dongho, saying, "I understand why he's leaving, but it's sad to see him go" and "I hope he finds happiness in his return to a normal life."



No comments:

Post a Comment